Fail Game Expert v1.1 Fail Game Expert v1.1

Good for a first game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! It was harder than I thought it would be, which is good
So are there only two levels?

Nepenthesis responds:

Currently only two. After reading some feedback, I added check points, I improved the looks of the platforms by changing the blinding colors to pastels and adding some shading, I added a mute/unmute button (YOU'RE WELCOME EVERYONE) and I change the music from Po Pi Po to Po Pi Po Instrumental (YOU'RE WELCOME AGAIN EVERYONE)... So I'll keep working on it and I may release the next version within a few days, depending on if I get blammed or not. :P

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

I died...

...406 times.

This is one of my favorite games!

Ultimate Tower Defence. Ultimate Tower Defence.

It's pretty good.

I found one glitch though. When I made all of the waves come at once (which I guess I shouldn't have), quit, and then started again, all of the waves would come at once without me doing anything.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Not very original

Good animation and gameplay, but not very original idea:
The Unfair Platformer
Unfair Mario
And of course, I Wanna Be the Guy

Warp Shot Warp Shot

It's a fun game

There a lots of games like this where you have to use trial and error, but here you don't have to use just that, and that's what makes it more fun. Oh, I also noticed something weird- in the 16th level, if you send it to the upper right, when it hits the wall it will shoot upward and off the edge of the screen.

CannonBlaster 3 CannonBlaster 3

GREAT game!

Awesome game! DEFINITELY! Really, ignore HorrorOfHell, because he OBVIOUSLY isn't very good with thinking ahead spatially! Great game; very fun!

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Fun

I have the real Mastermind board game at home, but this is a lot different! I came up with a way that makes it easier (at least for me) to figure it out. For the first five turns (or less), I just used four of a color. After that, I knew what colors were in the code, but I didn't know where. From there, it was pretty easy.

Circle Platformer Circle Platformer

Liked it

I liked it. The thing I liked most was the level variety (with the angled slopes and the "boss")!